If you are on this page, it means you are interested in being a guest writer on my blog. Here are my guidelines, if you can live by this rules, please feel free to reach out.
- Your bio should only contain 1 or 2 links – either to the your website, Twitter handle, or your blog.
- Your blog post should contain a minimum of 4 links – I don’t have a maximum number of links that should be in a post, but I do have a minimum. People have written blog posts on almost every topic out there, so instead of regurgitating the same old information, link out to the sites that have already covered it.
- Your content must be detailed and unique, if you are in the habit of spinning content, do not send me your post because I will run it through Copyscape which will point out any similar or duplicate articles.
- I won’t accept posts with spelling or grammar errors. If a post has those, it means the author didn’t spend too much time on it. (I know I am not perfect either but your errors should not be many or obvious).
- Your content has to fit in with my blog theme. Mojispeaks is a blog about personal stories and experiences with the end goal of empowering and inspiring readers spread across the globe. Keep that in mind when you write please.
- Please read my disclaimer to be certain we are on the same page. Any content published on my blog is owned by me and yes you will be acknowledged and stated as the author but I have full rights to prevent future abuse.
- Last but not the list, my readers are my community, people I admire and respect, you are required to contribute to the growth of my community by replying to comments constructively and engaging readers on your post.