Definitely hacking into hard work. Follow through on your schedule 24/7.
- Get a goal. Write it down, picture it and let it fill you with momentum. Focus on it.
- Start working toward the goal. This is the most essential part. Start!
- Never forget that you have started:
- No matter how many setbacks, never forget.
- Despite the work you have to do daily, don’t forget.
You combine hard work, creativity and self-determination, and things start to happen.
– Sophia Amoruso
In short, there is no “simple” way to work hard. You have to keep trying to be better than your current self, and push to become unstoppable. My three points reflect only the basics of working hard and being steadfast in following your dreams, but only you can really work hard; no one can do that for you. Do you have thoughts on the topic; suggestions, additions and even objections; please them in the comments below. I’ll reply.