Being nominated for an award is very humbling. It’s nice to know that you are in people’s thoughts, touching their lives in tiny ways you can, and that they appreciate what you have to say. I was nominated few hours ago for the Grateful Blogger Award by Sharon from Element Healing Blog. I love her blog! If you have never visited, do check it out Biko (Nigerian word for please). I am sure you will love it too.
Thank you sweet Sister Sharon, you are so very kind. I appreciate this nomination.
The rules: Thank the person who nominated you, including link to their blog. List at least 5 things that you are thankful for. Nominate at least 5 bloggers who you are thankful for – check they are willing to accept this award.
Optional: Display the Grateful Blogger Award badge in your award acceptance post
What I am grateful for:
1. I am grateful for my family
2. I am grateful for the gift of Life my creator has given me.
3. I am grateful for the ability to be able to love, to love my friends, my frenemies and my haters alike, despite all.
4. I am grateful for the gift to be able to inspire others, praying for the best for them.
5. I am grateful to this #community on #wordpress, giving me the ability to learn more and share from the tip of my fingers.
Next is nominating five bloggers. This is equally hard for me. I am grateful for every one of you. I never dreamt as well that when I started blogging on wordpress that I would meet so many wonderful people. I love being part of a community that is so diverse in their belief and still respectful of one another.
Oooops how can i forget this beautiful woman, Cathly…..a very fascinating woman who writes absolutely intriguing posts. check her blog out.
And if any other of you beautiful people would like to participate, please feel free to comment on the five things you are grateful for or create a new post and send me a link, I would be delighted to read.